- 15-Nov-2016 to 31-Mar-2017 (PST)
- FCC - Team 4
- Clearwater, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision,, AFLAC and other voluntary benefits
Flournoy Construction Company, one of the nation's largest construction firms, was established in 1967. Headquartered in Columbus, Georgia, the company handles construction for both their own private and 3rd party clients throughout the Southeast and Midwest.
Specializing in the design/build process and in fast-track construction, Flournoy has built a reputation for maintaining high quality standards while saving time and money. Efficient control and sophisticated planning and scheduling techniques are essential elements of every project.
The job will require travel.
The Assistant Superintendent assumes duties delegated by the project superintendent in providing supervisory direction for company employees assigned to a particular work area; monitors particular subcontractors designated by superintendent and advises him of work performance, productivity, safety compliance, adherence to plans, specifications, contract and recommended building practice.
- Responsible for managing employee personnel.
- Help maintain material list (Want List) posted in construction office trailer.
- Punch out framing prior to sheet rock being hung.
- Maintain constant quality control inspections on all phases of job as directed by project superintendent.
- Keep superintendent informed on subcontractor personnel, amount of work being accomplished and whether subcontractor is on schedule.
- Check daily for safety violations of all jobsite workers.
- Assist superintendent in expediting progress of job in every way possible.
- Coordinate inspection of slabs with building inspector.
- High school dipolma or GED
- Previous supervisory experience
- Minimum 4 years of wood frame 3-5 story multi-family housing experience or two developments as a Superintendent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Must be willing to travel